Vancouver Hosts 89th Annual Authors Association Conference « The Canadian Headlines Newspaper
Special to The Canadian
Make Victoria your vacation destination next summer and don’t miss CanWrite! 2010 where you’ll discover how to work smarter, reach further and accomplish more by:
Applying Technology to Your Writing.
- Keynote Speaker & Manuscript Evaluator: Patrick Taylor, best-selling author
- Keynote Speakers: Julie & Colin Angus, adventure authors
- Creative Writing: Dr. Trevor Carolan, author
- Fiction: Caroline Adderson, author
- Non-Fiction: TBA
- Poetry: Linda Rogers, Poet Laureate of Victoria
- Public Speaking Skills: Anthony Dalton, author
- Publishers Panel:
- Nancy Flight, publisher, Greystone Books
- Ruth Linka, associate publisher, Touchwood Editions
- Mary Brooke, publisher/editor, Brookeline Publishing
- Screenwriting and the New Media: Rodger Cove, Vancouver Film School
- Storytelling: Richard Wagamese, award-winning author
- Women’s Fiction: Carol Mason, author
- Young Adult: kc dyer, author
- Digital Photography Into Manuscripts: Don Rathborne, photography instructor
- Electronic Rights for Writers: Jeff Young, entertainment lawyer
- EBooks — Creating & Marketing: Steve Crowhurst, SMP Training Co.
- Power Point Presentations & Formatting/Editing Tips: John Chandler, Alandale Training School
- Social Media & Web Design: TBA
2010 CanWrite! Conference Registration
Download and print the CanWrite! Conference Registration Form (PDF – 25k revised 09Sept1) to register for the CanWrite! 2010 Conference.
Please make your cheque or money order out to “CAA – Vancouver” and mail your registration to:
- CanWrite! 2010
- c/o 22000 Sharpe Avenue, #65
- Richmond, BC V6V 2V5
Conference pricing is included below for your convenience, but please refer to the CanWrite! Conference Registration Form (PDF – 25k) for complete details including additional options.