Detroit Terror Incident linked to Naked Scanner Plot « The Canadian Headlines Newspaper
by Kurt Nimmo
Obama had been scheduled to meet with his national security team today at the White House to work on new intrusive security proposals. “The president was set to announce changes to the government’s terrorist watch lists, advisers said, as well as outlining new security protocols for planes flying to the United States,” reports the New York Times. “The 90-minute meeting will include Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, CIA Director Leon Panetta, Attorney General Eric Holder and FBI Director Robert Mueller. The director of the National Counterterrorism Center, Michael Leiter, and John Brennan, the president’s chief counterterrorism adviser, also were set to attend.”
Appearing on ABC News Now, career bureaucrat and so-called counter-terrorism czar in the Clinton and Bush administrations, Richard Clarke, told George Stephanopoulos (the former Clinton adviser who turnstiled into the corporate media) that Americans need to “get over” the government’s use of intrusive electronic devices at airports, including full body and biometric retina scanners.
For now, Obama will likely only mandate that travelers from Yemen, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan,Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria and Somalia be subjected to increased Gestapo tactics at airports in response to the false flag non-terror event over Detroit. “American counterterrorism officials said the increased checks reflected mounting concern about the threat posed by foreign-based extremists and dissatisfaction with security in certain airports overseas,” the New York Times adds.
Intrusive Gestapo tactics, however, are on schedule for the American people.
CNN reports that the government “is using $25 million in stimulus money to buy and install full body scanners in airports this year, in an effort to ramp up security and create jobs,” according to CNN. On Monday, the Los Angeles airport police union urged the federal government Monday to begin requiring full-body scans for every passenger at airport security checkpoints.
Richard Clarke is part of a concerted effort by the government to dispel privacy and health concerns over the use of full body scanners. As Clarke hinted, the government will not stop with the implementation of full body scanners and will push for the use of biometrics in airports and eventually in public buildings, the local mall, and on the streets of America.
Alex Jones has called for petitions, boycotts and lawsuits en mass in an effort to block the nationwide implementation of full body scanners “that represent a total violation of privacy, a health risk, and the next wave of tyranny being metered out against the American people and the people of the world under the phony pretext of fighting terrorism,” according to Paul Joseph Watson.
“Jones stated that if the body scanners were allowed to be implemented, it would not be long before travelers were forced to wear taser bracelets before they even enter an airport that allow officials to deliver an electric shock to anyone they deem suspicious on a whim. Homeland Security has already been busy exploring the possible roll out of such devices.”
Clarke, a former government bureaucrat, is part of this cynical effort to roll out these tyrannical devices in imposed a high-tech surveillance and control grid on the…
[See COMMENTS below]
You must be a MEMBER, to see the rest of this article.
Become a member with at least a $10.00 pledge.
Help support our volunteer-driven newspaper.
internet site reference: LINK