Deal alert: You can fly direct from Vancouver to Montreal for only $46 CAD incl. tax
If you’re looking to visit a new Canadian city outside of B.C. this summer, Montreal offers a range of activities for people and families of all ages.
And while flights to Quebec’s largest city usually come with a steep price tag, one of Canada’s discount carriers offers return tickets for a steal.
Flair Airlines is currently celebrating Montreal with a “2 for 1 companion” sale. For all Montreal flights, customers may purchase one flight and get the second base fare for free.
The Montreal sale ends at 11:59 p.m. on July 8 for flights until March 26, 2022; there are no blackout dates.
Outside of the sale, however, there are several flights that offer an incredible deal on your own if you’re flying solo. For example, a flight departing on January 25 from Vancouver International Airport costs $46.37 CAD including all taxes and fees.
There are several other dates that offer low-cost fares, as well flights departing out of Abbotsford International Airport with inexpensive fares, too.
What B.C. residents need to know about the new travel rules
British Columbians many enjoy travel across Canada rather than only within B.C. The province will also welcome travellers from other provinces to visit B.C
Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry has laid out travel manners and guidelines for everyone travelling within B.C.:
- getting vaccinated
- pre-trip planning and research before arriving at the destination
- respecting any local travel advisories to isolated and remote communities and Indigenous communities
- following mask guidelines
- respecting personal space and practicing good hygiene, including frequent handwashing
- no travelling for anyone who is sick, and if symptoms develop while travelling – self isolate immediately and contact 811 for guidance and testing